Disguise Disguise

Most original flash of late

All I can really say - having been away from NG for sooo long - is that this has to be the most original piece of FLASH i have seen thus far.
And the Intorduction, with that "game" to pass the time was also quite original and extrodinary.

Keep up the good work!

The-Crypt The-Crypt

Good game

Good game; it's new, I can tell you that much.

Whilst there isn't much in graphics, there is a lot of good atmopshere and potential.

However, the introduction screen scared me (in a bad way) and I got the the game too quickly. I reckon if you revamp it with better graphics and perhaps better music and sound effects, you might get onto the leasderboards. Keep at it, and good luck with your future submissions :)

chocolatechang responds:

Thanks for your time,
I'll try to implement everything you've said in the next game.

!!HEAD SPACE!! !!HEAD SPACE!!

A very good game, but not particularly original

The game was actually quite good, to be fair. tHe reason i chose 3 for style was because this game is not particularly original, and is probably a lot easier to produce than most other games. however, the game graphic wise was really good, and of course there are a few points where the background has some random humour. the introdcution was good, but I think that you could build up over your experience of making this kind of appearance of a game for anther type of gamer, perhaps taking on the idea of a new game, or adding new rules to advance on this game?

Survived Survived

Quite a nice song, actually. Spiffing!

I especially like the start, up to about 48 seconds. I don't usually like that low slimy-kinda sound. It'd probably be better if you could make a longer version of the song, or make it into a loop.

And I dunno yet what it reminds me of, but it does remind me of something.

Keep up this kinda song, too, as this casts a different shadow to teh rest of your pieces.

Deshiel responds:

U've heard my previous ones ? I'm newbie :( Learning with Fruiti loops and using ejay dance 4 (ejay is old) gonna have trance ejay 8 :)